Smile with a wide and sweeetest smile ! =D

If I have no sense of humor, I would be commited suicide long long time ago ! =D

I just slightly describe bout myself.

My photo
I am Hui Yi. One Six this year,studying in AMC. She loves everyone that she cares.She hopes that she could handle her studies well=)Thats all !!! =D

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

2012!

What a shock!When I woke up this morning,It was already 7 AM.
Oh goshhh!I jumped up from my bed and rushed to school.
I was trembling!=D
Haaaa.Netball club has been organized a program for the Hockey and netball girls of RPS and AMC.
I aint the emcee,but I holded the mic the whole morning.HAHA.
I talked with all broken malay and english.
Its really hard laaa.LOL.Laughoutloud!
I think they do love the games we planned for them.they enjoyed.as I SEE.
the activities went smoothly,successfully!

After school I went to Parade with gang.I took my bath before i went there.
We gonna watch 2012.
emmm.let say,it is a nice movie dudeeee!!!!!!!!although I nearly fall asleep.nearly.(cause there was a wide shoulder beside me)HAHA

CHEONG JOLIN!such a cute girl.
she cried for a few timess when watching the movie.LOL..why????
aha,maybe i don have the sense of sympathize??hemmm.

Ps-I love my GANG ,I love YOU!mu a!

No comments:

Post a Comment