Smile with a wide and sweeetest smile ! =D

If I have no sense of humor, I would be commited suicide long long time ago ! =D

I just slightly describe bout myself.

My photo
I am Hui Yi. One Six this year,studying in AMC. She loves everyone that she cares.She hopes that she could handle her studies well=)Thats all !!! =D

Friday, November 20, 2009

Bubbye 3p9.=)

Time flies without our knowledge.Its just like a tap or a blink.
Its time for us to leave 3p9.Yesterday,my class attendance was good .everyone came except CHUNG CHIN YI,OOI WEE SHIEN.
After my netball training,i backed to my class.I saw my gang,they were laughing loudly.
Yes,they were playing TRUTH OR DARE.
I think 3p9 is the only class which can maintain the same standard for the previous years. So,was it a fate?
We fight,we argue,we smile,we talk,we laugh.right??=)

Tonight,tonight,tonight.May be the last gathering for us..
But its gonna be a GOOD NIGHT.

I love 3p9.Girls,do you??





No comments:

Post a Comment