Smile with a wide and sweeetest smile ! =D

If I have no sense of humor, I would be commited suicide long long time ago ! =D

I just slightly describe bout myself.

My photo
I am Hui Yi. One Six this year,studying in AMC. She loves everyone that she cares.She hopes that she could handle her studies well=)Thats all !!! =D

Monday, November 16, 2009

Brandon gor gor's wedding.










Hmanshuuuu!
Vinz.

Look at my daddy's pose.so adorable!






















xiao rou and Eunice.


Poorr piggy.luckily isnt MINE.




























Haha.just backed from kl.dont feel like wanna write much.=)just had lot of fun there.<3enjoyed>

gonna go school tomorrow.i think it will be a nice day.HAAH.

movie "2012" with friends after school!!

I hugged our son everyday eventhough i was at KL yaaa.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment