Smile with a wide and sweeetest smile ! =D

If I have no sense of humor, I would be commited suicide long long time ago ! =D

I just slightly describe bout myself.

My photo
I am Hui Yi. One Six this year,studying in AMC. She loves everyone that she cares.She hopes that she could handle her studies well=)Thats all !!! =D

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Let the words express!

Aha.Frankly,holiday is so freaking-boring!
I do the same things everyday,nothing special for me.
Haaa,and I'm gonna break the ice tomorrow!
Throw boredom away from me,let the game starts!
The camp lasts for four-days-three-nights,I'll attend the camp after my math tuition tomorrow.

Huey wen huey wen,please wish that your group will get the best group's award.Get more confidence dude.If you trust you can,yeah you can.Furthermore,you have an experienced partner called-FooJone-Gen.He can help you lots weyy.haha.
I'll be right here crossing my fingers for you.=)

Ohhh,I guess I can't get straight As for PMR.I am so so so scare.=(BM???BI??oh,bless me pleasee,I did badlyyyyyyy.

Bye everyone,I'm off to pack my stuff now.I think it may takes me ages for that,without maid's help..haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment