Smile with a wide and sweeetest smile ! =D

If I have no sense of humor, I would be commited suicide long long time ago ! =D

I just slightly describe bout myself.

My photo
I am Hui Yi. One Six this year,studying in AMC. She loves everyone that she cares.She hopes that she could handle her studies well=)Thats all !!! =D

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Buddhist's children camp.=)







Helpers.=)










They were teaching their children for the performance.=)




the best group.

Spot at their tee.=)





Haha.they took my phone and started to "self-loving"=D

Oh Ohhh Ohhhh.Lot of fun I had.Its truth.
I was initially felt bit scare that whether I could make the situation more and much "hot" since the children just-knew-each-other.
This challenged me.I don't know whether I success???hermmm.I think so.
We taught them some funny actions and so sing and dance with themm.
They are cutee-I say.WE say.

Congratulation to Jone-Gen and Huey Wen.
Your group had finally got the "best group award".
Pity HW,she did more than jg laaa.Cause jg was sick at the second day..
For Da B 's group,they got the most self-discipline group.
While Yuen Hua's got the most-cooperate one.
You all deserved it!!

STATION GAMESSS!
Ohhh I am the head and so I didnt join themmm.
But I was the time-keeper,so I walked around with Small B's watch and whistleee.=)
OHH and and and water + Flour.
HAHAHAAHAHAHA.All the children kept away from me when they saw meee,causesee they
knew that I would splash the water on them and so the flourrr.
Hahah,unluckily,they all KENA too.
including the helpersss.
F-U-N!

Hmm,cant deny that we-helpers were so tired through out the camp.
We slept at almost two everyday,-since we had meeting everynight and gotta prepare for the next day's activitiess.
We Did lot and we learned loads.=)

For the last dayy,we danced and we playeddd!so H-I-G-H!!
The children enjoyed much and muchh.and of course the helpers did too.=D
hermmm,I miss them lot.
I miss.I miss.
Tears were dropping when they said Good-Bye..

p:s~I love the camp.I am in to it.
~Jg saw and knew the way i sleep and the way i slack,he woke me up everyday,helped me
massage.=D I knew I am lucky to have him=)
~I was surprised when hw did-so much for the camp.
~Small B and Big B:THANKYOU.for giving me chance.=)
~Tiger is going to another camp tomorrow.=(cant contact for few days.
~New Moon with gang tomorrow!=)
~I am bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment