Smile with a wide and sweeetest smile ! =D

If I have no sense of humor, I would be commited suicide long long time ago ! =D

I just slightly describe bout myself.

My photo
I am Hui Yi. One Six this year,studying in AMC. She loves everyone that she cares.She hopes that she could handle her studies well=)Thats all !!! =D

Saturday, July 25, 2009

twenty fifth Of July

canteen day.
looks great.
crowded wif lots of teenagers.
I'm so so so tired...

=)I am watching channel 331 now,listening to "ai mei".
I think you too..
just not really in mood today..
canteen day had past,means i"m gonna face trial soon.
I don't want,I'm really lazy.
I hope you're beside me...

the day before canteen day,
she wrote a song's lyrics to mee.
she just reminding me,recalling .

few days more... hope that you still remember mine.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment