Smile with a wide and sweeetest smile ! =D

If I have no sense of humor, I would be commited suicide long long time ago ! =D

I just slightly describe bout myself.

My photo
I am Hui Yi. One Six this year,studying in AMC. She loves everyone that she cares.She hopes that she could handle her studies well=)Thats all !!! =D

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hey everyoneee!
I am here to promote to you all our class's special packages for this coming canteen day.
=)
We are selling pearl tea,fruit juice,fruits,fried itemss and taiwanese sausage.
nice one!moreover,we are having an amazing promotion for you all=)
from 10.30 to 12.30 p.m,once you buy up to 3 bucks ,
you can play our games specially for COUPLES and FRIENDS.
the games are exciting.swear*
If you won,you are served with a valuable package.=)
Please visit us in Mother Pauline Hall(MPH)
You are welcomeee=]

p/s~You are served with love.
From yours sincerely 3p9=]-SHOWER WITH LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment