Smile with a wide and sweeetest smile ! =D

If I have no sense of humor, I would be commited suicide long long time ago ! =D

I just slightly describe bout myself.

My photo
I am Hui Yi. One Six this year,studying in AMC. She loves everyone that she cares.She hopes that she could handle her studies well=)Thats all !!! =D

Monday, November 23, 2009

A Christmas Carol.

AHA.went to jusco with friends just now.
watched a fascinating movie named-A Christmas carol.
Tsu Ping Tsu Ping,finally she had her first dating with her lovely Jason Lee.=)
They are really sweet,Ping kept smiling when she was with him,I think she loves him much.HAHA.
and Of course we enjoyed our window-walk much too=)
we took our lunch at Black Canyon,Jolin kept protest that her large pimple is troubling her,urgghh,she has the same situation with me.

I dont really feel like hanging out.I used to stay at home,or maybe go to camp.
Holiday doesnt mean much to me.Its actually more worse than ever.what to do??
student-student.

P:s-Tiger has no mood.He's sick.<3
-Sei Zai Bao has been dried up.
-I sincerely hope that I can have a nice dream today.Yesterday was my NIGHTMARE.hate
that huhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment