Smile with a wide and sweeetest smile ! =D

If I have no sense of humor, I would be commited suicide long long time ago ! =D

I just slightly describe bout myself.

My photo
I am Hui Yi. One Six this year,studying in AMC. She loves everyone that she cares.She hopes that she could handle her studies well=)Thats all !!! =D

Thursday, November 5, 2009

AMC Idol.-semifinal

Hmmm.Maybe I am lucky today??
I was really shocked when I knew I am in.
I was really happy.I thought i can't manage to do so.
Puan Chong gave me comments ,
she said:Hui Yi,overall you sang well.BUT,at first you quite shaky,middle good,the end ok la,sometime you were hardly reach the high pitches."
Huh.thanks god. I knew i dint do well,i was shacking at first,and i sang softly.LOL.
hmm.At least i've tried my bestt though I knew i am in a dangerous position in the final list..haha.

I've stepped forward.=)
thanks my friends who gave me support,thanks 3p9,Love you all.=)
thanks baby,you motivated me when i was nervous.I need your support.MU A

No comments:

Post a Comment