Smile with a wide and sweeetest smile ! =D

If I have no sense of humor, I would be commited suicide long long time ago ! =D

I just slightly describe bout myself.

My photo
I am Hui Yi. One Six this year,studying in AMC. She loves everyone that she cares.She hopes that she could handle her studies well=)Thats all !!! =D

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

MP night.





















Venue~MP
Date~14-10-2009
Time~7p.m-10p.m.
Attendance~Joe Yi,Mee Pin,Chin Yi,Wai Sum,Yen Jie,Xuan Yee,Hui Hui,Wee Shien,Wei Yee,Janice Lok

Hahaaa.hang outt with budds just nowww.
syoookknyaaa.
Although we didnt eat much at MP,we ordered mucchhh.
Thuss,we have to throw it all ,quietly,creepily.=)
Theenn,we took lots of picturess,thats a must for us!!!


P's~1 3p9,
SUARA diutamakan,
SERONOK didahulukan!



I'm shocked when you appeared in front of me just nooowwww.thanks for giving me surpriseee,again.<3

No comments:

Post a Comment