Smile with a wide and sweeetest smile ! =D

If I have no sense of humor, I would be commited suicide long long time ago ! =D

I just slightly describe bout myself.

My photo
I am Hui Yi. One Six this year,studying in AMC. She loves everyone that she cares.She hopes that she could handle her studies well=)Thats all !!! =D

Sunday, October 25, 2009

BBQ + PAINT BALL.





=DWent Huey Wen house last Saturday after meeting,
she wanted/forced me to watch a Korean series movie named"flowers over Boy".
So i watched it RELUCTANTLY.haha.Duhhh,I found that this movie is quite niceee.
Huh,lastly i am fond on it.we watched till 6.30,Cambry came to her house just for leading us to
JG house.Ahem,Thrilled me!his house was filled with almost thirty boys and FOUR girls.
After BBQ,we played TRUTH OR DARE.hahahahahaaha.-----SKIP----SKIP----
The next day,Paint ball competition.
HAHA.we don't expect that we can evolve to Final.we din't even play before.
there were fourty four teams.each game lasted 7 minutes.
Our grup-XOXO. .Hmmm.yeeee.
We got lot of experiencee,we eventually given chance to challenge the MARSHALL.
That was great!!!!hahahahaahaahah.quite fun.Not even thirty second.We were all DEAD.
just THIRTY SECONDss!!!!!!!
I think it is proud to play with those professional player right?????hahaha
Urghhh,I was badly got few shotsssss.
-stomach.
-finger
-Dominant
-BUTTOCK.LOL.by Marshall.

Ps-Biang!!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment