Smile with a wide and sweeetest smile ! =D

If I have no sense of humor, I would be commited suicide long long time ago ! =D

I just slightly describe bout myself.

My photo
I am Hui Yi. One Six this year,studying in AMC. She loves everyone that she cares.She hopes that she could handle her studies well=)Thats all !!! =D

Friday, July 17, 2009

17 of july.


bry and huey wen.=)

bobooo.=)

=lll
Long time din't update my blog dy,
but whenever i on-line i will view my friends' blog.
hehe.cause i'm 8.
I taught
joe lau history again.
BUT.
jus few pagesss.
wwe chit-chatted lots.LOL.
he is funny.he told me many things,and i was just keep laughing.like a mad girl.=)
and,he caused me to copy wrong stuff.
HUH.too concentrate on the topic till i did wrong everything.
never mind.=)I am kind.

just discovered that some one had found my blog.
ernn.clevernyaa.=)
seldom
sms this few days,just felt so lazy,have to revise and every days stayed back at school.
tiring.

hehe,huey wen's b'day.
we played with
herrr.
but i felt that she was not really happy with it._ll_
Haha.two more weeks to MINE=)
went her house that day,
played with her dog.
she asked me to text him.
I
didnt do that.
feeling weird?or??not
suree.

went parade before to library today.
and i did something that was really super hyper fish.
when i paid to the sales girl,i thought i and gave her ten bucks,
but her reaction thrilled me.
she was looking at me ,with big eyes.
oh no!what happen?
I GAVE HER MY TEN BUCKS POPULAR VOUCHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was
shockeddddd and took back the voucher.
huiyihuiyi.OH MY BUDDHA.
hey,don laugh yea.
hahahahahahahaa.



P:s-YOU are hard to guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment