Smile with a wide and sweeetest smile ! =D

If I have no sense of humor, I would be commited suicide long long time ago ! =D

I just slightly describe bout myself.

My photo
I am Hui Yi. One Six this year,studying in AMC. She loves everyone that she cares.She hopes that she could handle her studies well=)Thats all !!! =D

Sunday, June 28, 2009






Love this novel,meaningful.right right right?


Hehee.did it during my art class=)don ask me who is the "him".I don't know too=)

heheee.Sunday.again. I havent done my tuition works yet. I'm so lazy. =) muahaha.yesterday i called huey wen again. we chit-chatted for half an hour. hahaaaa.she said that i'm happy.=)=) and yet,i'm not interested in the guy dy.-succeed=) Finally,I registered for IIR dy. ten km.huh.haha,will i faint on the journey?LOL. I hope i won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment